Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Months in Review

The Breakdown
Well, last post left off with me "getting out there" Hmmmmmmm, I can't say that's exactly what I've been doing these past couple of months... well at least in terms of acting. I had this great blueprint plan mapped out that consisted of 1) getting test shots, 2) taking classes, 3) traveling and just exploring the art of life so to speak 4) Building a reel 5) Building a website 6) Doing student films (any films actually) 7) Audition, Audition Audition and 8) Book, Book BOOK!

Well, none of that happened. What happened is I got a great job that will take the "starving" out of the "staving artist" lifestyle I've been living. However, with my last year at Esper Studios approaching (next week) and Summer coming to an end, my mind and body natural start to put things back in order of importance. And even with this great job that I could turn into a career, my heart can't wait to get back to the craft of acting. But what is becoming ever so clear is that I have no idea what is about to happen in life... I never saw this job coming and yet, it's turned my life around.

The conversation my friends and I have had about the changes that occured this summer pretty much can be summed up as grind mode. And now, benefits are starting to show up. (THANK GOODNESS!) So with the end of summer apporaching and the beinging of a new season on the rise, I'm back in Blog writing mode, to document the continuation of my process of becoming a successful SKILLED actress. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment