Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Countdown

The Story

The story is there is no story for this writing. My mind is just running as the countdown to the return to City begins… 3 days left. The last 10 days I’ve been enjoying the Christmas Holiday with my family and dear friends laughing and partying the nights away. But I woke up today with terrible anxiety about returning to the city. I feel like I have a weight of must do’s on my shoulder and not a clue as to how I’m going accomplish them or where to begin. The last couple of years have brought tons of surprises to my life some beautiful some heartbreaking, so I’m sure some of the anxiety stems from the unknown of what this coming year will bring. I feel like my zest for pounding the pavement has been drained slightly for the moment, definitely not the type of energy I need to take back to NYC with me. Why are there times when I feel invincible, and other times I feel like a scared little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment