Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sleepless in the City...

The Story
I didn't sleep much last night... at all really. I spent the night tossing and turning feeling hot then cold. My chest was tight with anxiety, I was unable to hold the little tears from coming down my face. I started my New Year off just how I wanted surrounded with my dear friends laughing the night away, so why has this dark cloud that I thought I left in 09 found me so soon. I am referring to my fears. They got the best of my last night... I feel like this is the year that matters. This is a year of pressure to succeed, to get 100% healthy, to become an adult. This has to be the year to go big or go home (literally). I can't afford to have many more nights like that. I need to found my grounding and stand tall and face the fears... as a friend said, this is the year to do the hard things...

No comments:

Post a Comment